Just Sold Off Market in Downtown Leesburg
It helps to work with a local Realtor: We are proud to announce the recent sale of 211 Andover Ct, Leesburg, VA 20176 at $900,000. During a very strong seller's market we found this property for our purchaser off-market - it was never in the MLS or listed publicly. Homes walkable to downtown Leesburg in perfect condition are always in high demand and our client was thrilled not to overpay or enter a bidding war. A stunning home built in 1996 by Paul Reimers and beautifully recently renovated - take a peek below - one of our favorite Leesburg houses!
SOLD & PENDING in May 2023 by The Local Group
Stunning Paul Reimers home walkable to downtown Historic Leesburg.
SOLD BY THE LOCAL GROUP
Stylish townhouse in Crescent Place
PENDING & STAGED BY THE LOCAL GROUP
Stately 5 bedroom brick Colonial
SOLD & STAGED BY THE LOCAL GROUP
We are entering a busy month and June 21st marks the first day of Summer!
Pools are open and the beach waves are calling your name but have you made any plans yet?
We are lucky to live in an area where we have the best of both worlds: countryside, mountains, and city life. This Summer take advantage of this and maybe try something new! There are plenty of things going on in our area to keep you busy all month long.
- NOMINI BAY OYSTER FESTIVAL: June 6th to December 3rd, From 12 to 5 PM at Dirt Farm Brewing, the folks of Nomini Bay Oysters will be on the mountain all weekend serving their famous Virginia-grown oysters! Enjoy them raw and grilled, with specialty options and the classics, that pair perfectly with Dirt Farm beer. Click here for more information!
- ONE LOUDOUN CARNIVAL AT UPTOWN: Starting Saturday, June 7th and running until August 19th from 5 to 11 PM join us for this year’s Carnival at One Loudoun Uptown. All your favorite rides, carnival food, games, prizes, and more! Click here for more information!
- SPLISH SPLASH SUMMER BASH: Start your summer off right & dive into the Middleburg Community Center end-of-the-school-year pool party and veterans appreciations BBQ! Splish Splash Summer Bash Friday, June 9th, from 5 to 8 PM. Click here for more information!
- LAND BEER FEST 2023: Saturday, June 10th, from 11 AM to 6 PM come to Wheatland Spring Farm + Brewery for the Land Beer Fest. Every year it is reimagined to offer you a fresh and engaging experience on the farm. New foods and drinks to try, wonderful guests to connect with, and novel ideas and areas of interest for you to explore. Click here for more information!
- ROUND HILL / HILLSBORO APPALACHIAN TRAIL FESTIVAL: Saturday, June 10th, from 11 AM to 5 PM comee to the Round Hill / Hillsboro A.T. Festival in The Gap to discover a new day hike, hear tales from the trail and enjoy live music—plus kids' activities, vendors, raffle prizes, food trucks and beverages from local breweries and vineyards. Click here for more information!
- YAPPY HOUR: Join HSLC for Yappy Hour at October One Vineyard on Friday, June 30th from 4 to 7 PM! HSLC will have its table up on the last Friday of every month. Stop by with your pet for a glass of wine or a tasting of our single varietal or local/state wines. This event benefits Loudoun County Humane Society. Click here for more information!
Put a reminder on your phone for Sunday, June 18th. Father's Day will catch up to you before you know it! Have you figured out what to get him yet or where to take him?
Father's Day gifts are hard and trying to find something fun to do to celebrate can be rough too. Below are a few places where brands have added sections to their website specific for Father's Day gifts and there are also a few ideas on where you could take him this year.
INNOVATIONS IN FLIGHT - OUTDOOR AVIATION DISPLAY
Sat, June 17th, 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
14390 Air and Space Museum Pkwy, Chantilly, VA 20151
For an early Father's Day excursion, see over 50 unique aircraft, flown in for one day only, at this annual event at the Udvar-Hazy Center. Explore the engineering and design innovations that have taken place during the last century of flight. Talk with pilots of vintage and modern aircraft for this one day only. This event is free, but tickets are required. Reserve Now by clicking here! To read more about this event & register, click here!
FATHER'S DAY FISH-A-RAMA
FATHER'S DAY BBQ IN THE VINES
Colleen Gustavson Brownell
Lucy Roberts Campbell